Friday, January 29, 2016

New Year, New Me

Oh, hey 2016.

There's something so new about you.
Something different.
Something promising.
I find myself giddy and hopeful and optimistic when I think of you...moreao than usual.
You're calling to me.
I'm listening.
I long for love...and adventure...and to fulfill my purpose. 
You're going to grant me these opportunities, aren't you?
I enthusiastically welcome all the blessings and challenges that await me.
I am going to do better and be better this year.
I am strong.
I am courageous.
I am in a good place.
I am happy.
I have experienced joy and peace from the depth of my soul...I will feel it again.
I am love...I am loved. I will find love and be in love, this year. If only with myself, it will be enough. Because I am enough. And I deserve it.
I will have a new job, this year.
And a new body, this year.
I will let my light shine, this year. Bright, radiant, blinding; without hesitation, doubt, shame, or fear.
I will be my authentic self. I will be and feel proud.

I am okay.
I am good.
I made it through last year.
I am a 200hr registered yoga teacher.
I am a CIZE Live group fitness instructor.
I am a PiYo Live group fitness instructor.
I feel good. I feel accomplished!
I paid off my car.
I did it!
I did good.
And I will continue to do good; and be well.

Oh, 2016...we're gonna do big things. And we're gonna be great together.
I'm so happy to see you! :)

...let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment