Sunday, May 15, 2016

Yogi Surprise Lifestyle Box Opening - May 2016

Aahh! It's my first recorded box opening.
Feeling all grown up using new technology.

I used a hand-held device called Flip Video to record... I'm not sure I love it.
The video is so blurry - It give me a headache trying to focus. Even when I was recording, it was blurry and I was getting a headache trying to look at the items I was attempting to record through the screen on the Flip Video and then looking at the items in real life... It hurt my eyes. I thought it was me. Nope. I hoped that it would be clearer on the final recording and that it was so fuzzy because the screen was so small. Nope. Oh well.

This was my 1st time recording, pretty much, anything...I have a lot to learn. It appears that the device is only good for near-sighted, far-away recording. Up close recording is a blurry/fuzzy mess. Boo. The device is simple - what you see is what you get. I'll do better next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment