Wednesday, February 3, 2016

29 Day Fix. Day 2.

I woke up with a huge smile on my face and a heart overflowing with love. It was • f r e e z i n g • in my apt, yet I was excited to start the day. 
I rolled out if bed and pushed play. It was upper body day!

I did the 10 Min Hardcore ab workout today. Oh man- those weighted hip drops still get me. Ha! One day I hope to master them...it definitely wasn't this day. 
The dolphin-to-plank move was my nemesis in Upper Fix Extreme today. My feet kept sliding out from under me. It was awkward.

I'm feelin' sore, yet good.
Ready for more!

I read through the meal plan books (21 Day Fix and Hammer and Chisel) and was so pleasantly surprised at all the veggie options presented for proteins.

I got a better idea of what items to but at the store...but am still stumped when it comes to creative/creating recipes.

Maybe I'm overthinking this.

I'll go to the store tonight and check things out.

• • Day 2: 02/02/16. D O N E . • •




No comments:

Post a Comment