Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"When the student is ready, the teacher appears."

...I wonder who my teacher will be.
I hope she/he is awesome. 

I'm a little weary about dreaming of my teacher...but I heard somewhere that new moms can dream of their fetuses/babies before they are born. Maybe it's kind of the same thing...? When you love something so much and you put yourself out there, and you vibe with positivity and gratitude so hard, the Universe (...or God... Jesus... Spirit... Great Mystery...) can't help but grace you with your heart's ultimate desire... A Yoga Teacher!
[...or whatever it is you're praying/meditating/yearning/longing for...]

Oooh, I hope I can meet my yoga teacher soon!

* correction: I hope I am ready to meet my yoga teacher soon!

http://www.yoganonymous.com/ready-set-attract-the-right-teacher-for-you

No comments:

Post a Comment