Sunday, June 26, 2016

Rejection ---> Redirection

I saw a quote online somewhere that went something along the lines of: "rejection is God's way of redirection."
It stuck with me.
And I keep it in mind when I experience the disappointment and other feels that come with being rejected from something (or someone) I really wanted.

"Rejection is God's way of redirection."

Rejection is God's way of redirection.

Rejection is God's way of redirection.

Okay.
I get it.

Rejection is God's way of redirection.

I wonder in what direction (S)He's taking me...?
I thought I knew where I was going...but apparently it isn't meant to be. I trust the process and have faith in my journey; I'll be alright. 

Rejection is God's way of redirection.

I'm workin' hard and prayin' hard. I hope and dream that (S)He hears and sees me. 

Where am I going?
What am I doing?
...What an adventure this Life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment